OverleafOverleaf is a free collaborative, cloud-based LaTeX editor. Simply open the template via the weblink and start to write and collaborate. The required journal composition and style will be automatically applied in real-time, as you write. When you’re finished – use the simplified submission link within the template to submit to your respective journal.
Template & platform features include:
- Cloud-based platform: access your document from anywhere
- Rich Text and LaTeX options: users can collaboratively view and edit documents in either mode
- Sharing and collaboration: easily share and invite colleagues and co-authors to collaborate
- Article submission template: template in the required format and style for submission to *journal name* – simply open and start to write
- Simplified submission: from Overleaf to the *journal name* submission web portal
- Automated real-time composition: automatic composition with preview of the fully typeset document – as you type
- Reference tool linking: multiple reference tool linking options – fast, simple and correct in-document referencing
- Git-Sync: ability to work offline
The template is available here:
If you're new to Overleaf and LaTeX, help is available via their free introductory course and short tutorial video.