Student Group Membership
ASME is pleased to introduce our Student Group Membership Program for academic institutions!
Student Group Membership is a convenient and easy way
to ensure that all of your mechanical engineering students have full access to the many benefits of ASME membership – valuable benefits worth thousands of dollars that will greatly enhance their current academic and future professional careers!
Download our ASME Student Group Membership Flyer.
How it Works
Each participating college or university submits the names of all of their eligible engineering students in one batch and makes a single payment for all - and we do the rest (you need a minimum of 10 students to participate).
Why participate? ASME Student Group Membership
is a win-win for you and your students!
Participating in the ASME Student Group Membership Program has many advantages for both you and your students. Here are just a few:
- A streamlined administrative process
- The convenience of making a single payment
- The satisfaction knowing all of your engineering students have access to all of the valuable tools ASME has to offer including:
- ASME SmartBrief email engineering news digests
- AccessEngineering online reference tool
- Mechanical Engineering magazine
- Networking opportunities in person and online
- Career Center + Job Board
- Mentoring Services
- Meetings and Events
- Member discounts on ASME products, services and events,
and much more!
If your school is interested in participating, the first step is for an individual in a leadership role at your school to download and submit our brief Student Group Membership Participation Request Form, and an ASME representative will contact them promptly.