About Early Career Professional Member Benefits
Whether you’ve recently graduated from school or are in the early stages of your engineering career, ASME membership can help you stay connected to the industry and other mechanical engineers, as well as provide you with professional career development.
Membership offers tailored benefits and resources to meet your needs, whether you’re looking for a new career opportunity, have a desire to enhance your technical or soft skills for work, want to network, or get involved in humanitarian efforts.
Some key benefits include:
- ASME Career Center: Free webinars on key topics, articles, salary information, and job opportunities through the Job Board
- Latest Trends: Curated news content including ME magazine, ME Today newsletter, ASME SmartBrief newsletter, and more
- ASME Mentoring Program: Seek advice from an experienced professional or help mentor someone else
- ASME FutureME Community: Join other early career engineers and take part in social media, participate in FutureME mini talks, watch videos on the ASMEFutureME YouTube Channel, and read the FutureME BLOG Series
- AccessEngineering: A technical online reference tool which provides hundreds of titles embedded with calculators and interactive graphs
- Engineering for Change (E4C): Connect to different engineering concepts and resources that provide impactful solutions and ensure public health and safety around the globe
- Professional Sections: Get connected to your local Professional Sections
If you graduated within four years ago, ASME offers you a discounted price for membership.