The purpose of the ASME Codes and Standards Committee Handbook is to provide a convenient easy-to-use reference that defines the roles and responsibilities of volunteers as well as providing an overview of the standards development process. These Handbooks are designed to be used by new, as well as experienced, ASME volunteers to quickly answer questions and provide guidance on committee activities.
Please click here to find the board that your committee reports to. To navigate, please click on the plus signs to find the committees under each board.
1. Standardization and Testing Committee Handbook
2. Nuclear C&S Committee Handbook
3. Pressure Technology C&S Committee Handbook
4. Safety C&S Committee Handbook
5. Conformity Assessment Committee Handbook